Flora triumphans. [electronic resource] : Wanstead Garden. An Heroick Poem Most Humbly Addrest to the Honourable Sir Richard Child, Bar.
- London : printed by William Redmayne, and sold by John Morphew near Stationers-Hall. Anno Domini, 1712 [1713?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
17,p. ; 4⁰.
- Epic poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Published 21 Jan. 1712/13 according to a note by Luttrell.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, F173
English Short Title Catalog, T27233.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|