This day was published, An essay on cutaneous eruptions clearly demonstrating that Dickinson's Gowland's lotion is a certain specific for clearing the face and skin, ... from all scorbutic eruptions, ... and may be had gratis from Mr. Dickinson's warehouse and office, no.55, Long Acre, ... [electronic resource].
- [London] : Printed by J. S. Barr, [1800?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Aesthetics -- Early works to 1800.
Skin -- Diseases -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27447.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|