An address to heads of schools and families [electronic resource] : pointing out, Under the Sanction of the most respectable Authorities, the necessity for a reformation in the modern system of education in the higher and middling stations, as far as the interests of religion are concerned; and offering to consideration a set of books designed as helps towards the accomplishment of this desirable end. By Sarah Trimmer. N.B. Persons disposed to favour the Views of the Writer, by dispersing the following Address in Schools, may be supplied with Copies gratis, by Messrs. F. and C. Rivington, St. Paul's Church-Yard.
- [London : s.n., 1799?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
Education -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27466.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|