The only pocket magazine. This day, February I, 1798, [electronic resource] : is published, price Is. Number XIII. (being the first number of the third volume) of the Monthly visitor, and pocket companion, for January 1798. By a society of gentlemen. A very highly finished portrait of The late John Wilkes, Esq. With his Biography, will appear in the present Number of the Monthly visitor. This Number will likewise contain a great variety of original and interesting Matter; a Review of Literature, and of the Drama, &c. &c. .
- Standardized Title:
- Monthly visitor. No. 13. Prospectus
- London : printed for the proprietors: and sold by H. D. Symonds, No. 20, Paternoster Row; where (post paid) Correspondents are requested to direct their Communications, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 1/8⁰.
- Periodicals -- Publishing -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Early works to 1800.
Book industries and trade -- Great Britain -- 18th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dimensions: 23 x 14 cm.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27483.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|