The craftsmen [electronic resource] : a sermon, or paraphrase upon several verses of the nineteenth chapter of the Acts of the Apostles. Composed in the style of the late Daniel Burgess.
- A new edition.
- Birmingham : printed and sold by J. Thompson, No. 42, Moor-Street, MDCCXCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
47,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Birmingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Gordon.
Earlier editions were often attributed to Burgess.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27631.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|