Remarks upon the remarker on a late publication by a layman. [electronic resource] : In An Address to the Remarker. In which is clearly shewn The Insufficiency of the Remarker's Arguments to Overthrow The Doctrine of the One Godhead, Or Divinity of the Father and the Son. By the Rev. Joseph Fisher, of Drax, in Yorkshire.
- London : printed for W. Nicoll, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and sold by W. Tesseyman, in York, MDCCLXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
71,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
Trinity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reply to 'Remarks on a late publication, intitled A scriptural confutation of the arguments against the One Godhead .. ' by Anthony Temple.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27643.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|