An essay on the beauty of the divine oeconomy. [electronic resource] : Being The Substance of a Sermon (with many and large Additions) Preached At the Visitation of the Lord Bishop of Winchester, Held by the Worshipful and Reverend Dr. John Hoadly, Chancellor of the Diocese, On Tuesday Sept. 18, MDCCLIX; At the Cathedral Church of Winchester: And Published At the Desire of Mr. Chancellor and the Clergy. By Henry Taylor, M. A. Rector of Crawley, and Vicar of Portsmouth, Hants.
- London : printed for J. Wilkie, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,80p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Mr. Taylor's visitation sermon, &c. September 18. MDCCLIX.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T2792.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|