A proposal to establish proper offices to register the powers or orders given, and to be given by sailors in the King's service, on their pay; ... most humbly offer'd by Charles Nowell and William Reyner, ... [electronic resource].
- [London, 1726?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Loans, Personal -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Sailors -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Probably issued with the petition of Nowell and Reyner, under the common docket title: 'A scheme for registering of seamens powers. And advancing them money at lawful interest'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
- Cited in:
- Kress, 3660
English Short Title Catalog, T27963.
- Reyner, William. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|