A sermon preach'd before His Excellency the Lord Lieutenant, [electronic resource] : And a Numerous Assembly of the Protestant Gentlemen of Ireland, At St. Dunstans in the West, October the 23d. 1714. Being the Day appointed by Act of Parliament in Ireland for an Anniversary Thanksgiving for the Deliverance of the Protestants of that Kingdom from the bloody Massacre begun by the Irish Papists on October 23. 1641. By George Warter Story, D. D. Dean of Limerick. Publish'd at the Request of the Stewards, and several of the Gentlemen of Ireland. .
- London : printed by W. Wilkins for Ben. Cowse, at the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1714.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Jeremiah VII, 4-7 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Dean Story's sermon before His Excellency the Lord Lieutenant, and the protestants of Ireland.' - The final, unnumbered, page contains advertisements for books printed for Cowse.
Price from imprint: price Three-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T281.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|