The mysteries of the Christian religion credible. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Sunday, October the 21st 1722. By John Conybeare, M. A. Fellow of Exeter College in Oxford.
- The second edition.
- Oxford : printed by L. Lichfield, for Sam. Wilmot, Bookseller: and are to be sold by Jam. Knapton, R. Knaplock, W. and J. Innys, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, and J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane, London, 1725.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,28,p. ; 8⁰.
- Theology, Doctrinal.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: Price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T28156.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|