An answer to the printed speech of Edmund Burke, Esq [electronic resource] : spoken in the House of Commons, April 19, 1774. In which His Knowledge in Polity, Legislature, Humankind, History, Commerce and Finance, is candidly examined; his Arguments are fairly refuted; the Conduct of Administration is fully defended; and his Oratoric Talents are clearly exposed to view. Addressed to the People.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for T. Evans, near York-Buildings, in the Strand; and J. Bew, No. 28, in Pater-Noster Row, M.DCC.LXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,222p. ; 8⁰.
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797. Speech ... on American taxation.
Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797. Speech of Edmund Burke, Esq. on American taxation.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Financial questions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Shebbeare.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Three Shillings and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 75-127b
English Short Title Catalog, T2817.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|