The faith of the Gospel vindicated [electronic resource] : being the substance of two sermons, Delivered Extempore at the Baptist Meeting, Great Yarmouth, Oct. 27, 1799, By W. W. Horne, Minister of the Gospel. (taken in Short Hand by James Murden.).
- Yarmouth : printed by M. Chiswell, and sold by him and Clark: and in Norwich, by J. Payne, Market-Place, and J. Annis, London-Lane; in London, by Hurst and Button, Pater-Noster-Row, and by all the Baptist-Ministers in Norfolk and Suffolk, [1800?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,82p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Galatians III, 11. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T.. Philippians I, 17. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Great Yarmouth.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price One Shilling and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T28187.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|