A sermon, [electronic resource] : preached at Christ Church, Middlesex, for the benefit of the Humane Society, on Sunday the 30th day of March; and at the parish church of Wandsworth, on Sunday the 27th day of April, 1788. By the Rev. Robert Pool Finch, D. D. Prebendary of Westminster, and Rector of St. John the Evangelist in that City. With a prefactory address, and an appendix, containing some select Accounts of Recovery in various Cases of Suspended Animation.
- London : printed by John Nichols, for the Society: and sold by Dilly, Paynes, Rivingtons, and Hookham, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xi-xiii,,84,xxviiip. ; 8⁰.
- Humane Society (For the recovery of persons).
Death, Apparent -- Early works to 1800.
Assistance in emergencies -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The 'm' in the name Hookham in the imprint has been inverted.
With a list of the directors of the Society.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T28367.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|