A charge given to the Grand Jury of the hundreds of Kirton and Skirbeck, in the parts of Holland, in the county of Lincoln, at Epiphany-Sessions, held at Boston, 14th January, 1793. [electronic resource] : Concerning the standard measure of corn; and concerning seditious publications. By Samuel Partridge, ...
- London : Printed for the benefit of the French refugee clergy; and sold by G. Nicol, 1793.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Corn -- Weights and measures -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T2860.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|