A catalogue of the valuable cabinet of Greek, Roman, and Spanish, [electronic resource] : coins and medals, in gold, silver, and copper; various antiquities, &c. of the late Francis Carter, Esq. F. S. A. Also of His Library of Books, chiefly Spanish, Amongst which are many antient Chronicles and very scarce Romances. Which will be sold by auction, By Mr. Gerard, At his House, in Litchfield-Street, St. Anne's, Soho, On Wednesday the 11th, Thursday the 12th, and Friday the 13th, of February, 1784, To begin at Twelve O'Clock precisely. To be viewed, two Days preceding the sale, from Ten O'Clock till Four. Catalogues to be had gratis at Mr. Gerard's aforesaid.
- Standardized Title:
- Catalogues. 1784
- [London : s.n., 1784]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Catalogs, Book -- Early works to 1800.
- Sales catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T28805.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|