Cato. [electronic resource] : A tragedy. By Joseph Addison, Esq. Adapted for theatrical representation, as performed at the Theatres-Royal, Drury-Lane, and Covent-Garden. Regulated from the prompt-books, By Permission of the Managers.
- London : printed for the proprietors, under the direction of John Bell, British Library, Strand, Bookseller to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, MDCCXCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
88p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Cato, Marcus Porcius, 95-46 B.C -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as: 'Bell's British theatre', vol.3, London, 1797.
With an additional titlepage, engraved.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T28911.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|