The juice of the grape [electronic resource] : or, wine preferable to water. A treatise, wherein Wine is shewn to be the Grand Preserver of Health, and Restorer in most Diseases. With many Instances of Cures perform'd by this Noble Remedy; and the Method of using it, as well for Prevention as Cure. With a Word of Advice to the Vintners. By a Fellow of the College.
- London : printed for W. Lewis, under Tom's Coffee-House, Covent-Garden, MDCCXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xii,56p. ; 8⁰.
- Wine -- Therapeutic use -- Early works to 1800.
Wine -- Physiological effect -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fellow of the College = P. Shaw.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T29273.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|