A brief reply to the Reverend Mr. John Lewis's brief history of the rise and progress of Anabaptism in England [electronic resource] : and to his account of Dr. Wickliffe. By Thomas Crosby, Teacher of the Mathematicks upon Horselydown in Southwark.
- London : printed for the author; and sold by Aaron Ward, Bookseller in Little Britain; and at the pamphlet shops by the Royal Exchange, M.DCC.XXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
44p. ; 8⁰.
- Anabaptists -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T29644.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|