Britain's prospect [electronic resource] : or, the grounds of our present hopes and past dangers consider'd. In a sermon preach'd before the Artillery Company of Nottingham. In the parish-church of St. Mary's, Oct. 30. 1716. By J. Wilson, A. M. And now Publish'd at their Request.
- Nottingham : printed by J. Collyer, Printer to the Artillery Company, [1716?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms XC, 15 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Nottingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Mr. Wilson's sermon, preach'd before the Artillery-Company of Nottingham, on the Prince's birth-day.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T29684.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|