A catalogue of the curious and valuable collection of Greek and Roman coins and medals, [electronic resource] : in gold, silver, and copper, and other antiquities, of the late Rev. Mr. Crofts, Chancellor of Peterborough: which will be sold by auction, By Mr. Gerard, At his House, in Litchfield-Street, St. Anne's, Soho, On Tuesday the 26th, Wednesday the 27th, and Thursday the 28th, of March, 1782. To be viewed on Saturday the 23d, Monday the 25th, and till the Time of Sale, which will begin at Half an Hour after Eleven O'Clock precisely. Catalogues to be had at Mr. Gerard's aforesaid.
- Standardized Title:
- Catalogues. 1782
- [London : s.n., 1782]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
14p. ; 8⁰.
- Catalogs, Book -- Early works to 1800.
- Sales catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30231.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|