A catalogue of the genuine and curious collection of pictures, [electronic resource] : bronzes, marble tables, urns, vases, and other antiques, of the Right Honourable the Lord Viscount Coleraine, Deceased; Brought from his late Seat at Tottenham High-Cross, in the County of Middlesex. Which (by Order of the Executors) Will be sold by auction, By Mr. Langford, At his House in the Great Piazza, Covent Garden, On Wednesday and Thursday the 13th and 14th of this Instant March 1754. The said Collection will be exhibited to publick View from Monday the 11th Instant till the Time of Sale, which will begin each Day punctually at Twelve O'Clock. Catalogues of which may be had gratis at Mr. Langford's, in the Great Piazza aforesaid. Conditions of Sale as usual.
- [London : s.n., 1754]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4p. ; 4⁰.
- Art objects -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30290.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|