A catalogue of the genuine and intire collection of Roman, British, [electronic resource] : Saxon and English coins and medals, in gold, silver and copper, of the ingenious preserver of antiquities, Emmanuel Austin, Of Bartholomew - Close, deceas'd; Which, by Order of his Widow and Executors, will be sold by auction, By Mr. Gerard, At his House in Litchfield-Street, St. Ann's, Soho, On Thursday, the 28th of April, 1774. - To be view'd on Tuesday the 26th, and 'till the Time of Sale, which will begin at Twelve O'Clock precisely. - Catalogues to be had, gratis, at Mr. Gerard's aforesaid.
- Standardized Title:
- Catalogues. 1774
- [London : s.n., 1774]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Auction catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Coins -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Medals -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30323.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|