A charge to the Grand Jury of the County of Middlesex, [electronic resource] : delivered At the General Session of the Peace, holden at Hicks-Hall, in the said County, on Monday the Eleventh Day of September, 1780. By Sir John Hawkins, Knt. Chairman of the Quarter and General Sessions of the Peace and of Oyer and Terminer for the same County.
- London : printed for Edward Brooke, at the Dove, in Bell-Yard, near Lincoln's-Inn, MDCCLXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
30p. ; 8⁰.
- Instructions to juries -- England -- Middlesex.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30490.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|