Christian preaching, [electronic resource] : and ministerial service. Considered in a sermon preached at St. Ives, in Huntingtonshire, at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. John Jennings, August 12, 1742. By David Jennings. To which is added, a charge delivered on the same occasion. By P. Doddridge, D. D. Published at the Desire of the Church; and the Ministers that heard them.
- London : printed for J. Brackstone, at the Globe in Cornhill; and M. Fenner, at the Turk's-Head in Gracechurch-Street, MDCCXLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
77,p. ; 8⁰.
- Jennings, John, Rev.
Ordination sermons -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30668.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|