The clergy and the present ministry defended. [electronic resource] : Being a letter to the Bishop of Salisbury, occasion'd by His Lordship's new preface to his Pastoral care.
- London : printed for J. Morphew near Stationers Hall, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,30,p. ; 8⁰.
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715. New preface to his Pastoral care.
Clergy -- Office.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By George Sewell.
With reference to Gibert Burnet's 'A discourse of pastoral care', especially the separately published 'The new preface and additional chapter to the third edition of the Pastoral care'.
Half-title: 'An answer to the Bishop of Salisbury's new preface to his Pastoral care'.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: Price 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30842.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|