The complaint of the children of Israel, [electronic resource] : representing their grievances under the penal laws; and praying, that if the tests are repealed, the Jews may have the benefit of this indulgence in common with all other subjects of England. In a letter to a Reverend high priest of the Church by law established. By Solomon Abrabanel, of the house of David.
- The third edition.
- London : printed for W. Webb, in Paternoster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Jews -- Politics and government.
Jews -- Great Britain -- Political and social conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Solomon Abrabanel is a pseudonym for William Arnall.
Reissue of second edition.
The bookseller's name in the imprint is fictitious.
Price from imprint: Price 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30980.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|