The speech of the Right Hon. Charles James Fox, [electronic resource] : in the House of Commons, on Tuesday, March 24, 1795, on a motion "that the House do resolve itself into a Committee of the whole House to consider of the state of the nation." To which is added a correct list of the minority.
- Second edition.
- London : printed for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,47,p. ; 8⁰.
- Pitt, William, 1759-1806.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T3132.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|