The danger of bad company with respect to our obedience to God [electronic resource] : Or, The Impossibility of their keeping God's Commandments that keep Bad Company: plainly and familiarly set forth in a sermon preach'd in the Parish church of Bisley in Gloucestershire, July the 23d, 1710. By Simon Priest, M. A. Vicar of Bisley.
- London : printed and sold by J. Downing in Bartholomew-Close near West-Smithfield, 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms CXIX, 115 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Two Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T32053.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|