Daniel Blake, John England, and about 400 more, creditors of John late Lord Lovelace, ... Richard Nevill, Esq; and others, executors and Henry Grey (lately call'd Henry Nevill,) and Henry Fane, ... and others legatees of his Lordship's last will, appellants. Sir Henry Johnson Kt. and ... his wife, respondents. The case of the appellants, the executors and legatees [electronic resource].
- [London?, 1707]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Legacies -- Early works to 1800.
Mortgages -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- To be heard before the House of Lords: March 1706.
Signed: N. Lechmere.
Docket title: 'Richard Nevill, Esq; and others, appellants.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T32066.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|