The mad dog, a tale. By H---------- J--------- Esq [electronic resource].
- London : printed for A. Moore, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1730.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 2⁰.
- Narrative poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- H---------- J--------- was meant to suggest Hildebrand Jacob by John Gay the author.
The bookseller's name in the imprint is fictitious.
Price from imprint: price, Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, G58
English Short Title Catalog, T3208.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|