Death just matter of joy to good men [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at the parish church of St. Pancras, on Tuesday the 11th of February, 1723. at the funeral of Mr. Richard Sare, of London, Bookseller. By George Stanhope, D. D. Dean of Canterbury, and Chaplain in Ordinary to his Majesty. .
- London : printed by W. Bowyer for Richard Williamson, near Grays-Inn-Gate in Holbourn, 1724.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 4⁰.
- Sare, Richard, d. 1723.
Bible. O.T.. Psalms CVII, 30-31. -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Funeral sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reprinted in the same year with minor typographical changes as "second edition".
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1027
English Short Title Catalog, T32158.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|