The description, nature and general use, of the sector and plain-scale, [electronic resource] : Briefly and plainly laid down. As also a short account of the uses of the lines of numbers, artificial sines and tangents.
- London : printed for Tho. Wright, and sold by Tho. Health Mathematical Instrument Maker, next the Fountain Tavern in the Strand, 1721.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,44p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Mathematical instruments -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The preface signed: E. S, i.e. Edmund Stone.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T32340.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|