A description of a chart of biography [electronic resource] : with a catalogue of all the names inserted in it, and the dates annexed to them. By Joseph Priestley, LL. D. F. R. S. .
- A new edition, with improvements.
- London : printed for J. Johnson, No. 72, St. Paul's Church-Yard, London, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
72p. ; 12⁰.
Chronology, Historical -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Advertisement at bottom of title page: Where may be had, by the same Author. A New Chart of Universal History.
Price from imprint: price of each Chart and Description, &c. 10 s. 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Crook, H/381
English Short Title Catalog, T32352.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|