A sermon preached before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, [electronic resource] : the Court of Aldermen, the sheriffs, and the governors of the several hospitals of the City of London, at the parish church of St. Bridget, on Monday in Easter-Week, 1740. By Joseph Lord Bishop of Bristol. .
- London : printed for John and Paul Knapton, at the Crown in Ludgate-Street, MDCCXL. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 4⁰.
- Charity -- Sermons.
Charities -- England -- London.
Almshouses -- England -- London.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A true report of the great number of poor children, and other poor people, maintain'd in the several hospitals, ..' is on pp.26-30; and 'London work-house. A true account ..' is on pp.30-32.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T3245.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|