An enquiry into the nature and principles of the spaw waters. [electronic resource] : With a Mechanical Explanation of their Virtues and Uses in many Diseases. To which is subjoined, A Cursory Enquiry into the Nature and Properties of the Hot Fountains at Aix la Chapelle. By Charles Perry, M. D.
- London : printed for James, John, and Paul Knapton, at the Crown in Ludgate-Street, 1734.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xx,120p. ; 8⁰.
- Mineral waters -- Therapeutic use -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T32757.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|