An enquiry into the prices of wheat, malt, [electronic resource] : and occasionally of other provisions; of Land and Cattle, &c. as sold in England, from the year 1000 to the year 1765; Computed according to the Winchester Measure, and to the present Standard of English Coin, Divided into Periods of Ten Years each, and also into Periods of Circumstances.
- London : printed for and sold by T. Longman, (at No. 39,) in Pater-Noster-Row, M,DCC,LXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,123,p. ; 2⁰.
- Prices -- Great Britain -- History.
Agricultural prices -- England -- History.
Cost and standard of living -- England -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Michael Combrune.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 10443,
English Short Title Catalog, T32766.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|