An epistle from a merchant's clerk to his master, [electronic resource] : On his being Discharg'd the compting-house, &c.
- London : printed for S. Clements, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, [1727?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p.,ill. ; 2⁰.
- Epistolary poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
Verse satire, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A satire on Robert Walpole addressed to the King.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, E360
English Short Title Catalog, T32804.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|