An epistolary correspondence between Samuel Pike and Robert Sandeman. [electronic resource] : To which is now annexed, Mr. Pike's address to the church, Then Assembling in St. Martin's Le Grand, now in Paul's Alley, London; Intended as a Conclusion to the Correspondence. Together with Mr. Sandeman's thoughts on Christianity.
- Standardized Title:
- Epistolary correspondence between S. P. and R. S
- Whitehaven : printed by B. N. Dunn, for T. Boosey Bookseller, London; W. Coke, Leith; W. Jones, Liverpool; and A. Dunn, Whitehaven, M,DCC,XCVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
146p. ; 12⁰.
- Sandeman, Robert, 1718-1771. Letters on Theron and Aspasio.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cumberia Whitehaven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T32891.
- Sandeman, Robert, 1718-1771. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|