Peace the end of the upright. [electronic resource] : Opened and applied at the interment of that reverend, holy and faithful minister of Christ, Mr. Samuel Clark, M.A. and sometime fellow of Pembroke-Hall in Cambridge; who slept in Jesus, Feb.24. 1700/1. ætat.75. at Wiccomb in Bucks. With his True (but too Short) Character. By S. C V.D.M.
- London : printed for J. Robinson, at the Golden Lion in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,96,p. ; 8⁰.
- Clark, Samuel, 1626-1701.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- S. C. = Samuel Cox.
With a preface by Matthew Sylvester.
The last two leaves contain a list of Clark's works.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T32967.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|