An essay on education. [electronic resource] : A poem. In two Parts. I. The pedant. II. The preceptor. Price two Shillings and Sixpence.
- Shrewsbury : printed by Stafford Pryse, book-seller. And sold by R. Baldwin, Pater-Noster Row, London; and by the book-sellers in town and country, MDCCLXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,45,p. ; 4⁰.
- Education -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Shrewsbury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The dedication signed: S. Johnson.
The last leaf contains an advertisement for Johnson's school, and two errata.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T33306.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|