An essay on the art of ingeniously tormenting [electronic resource] : with proper rules for the exercise of that pleasant art Humbly addressed, In the First Part, To the Master, Husband, &c. In the Second Part, To the Wife, Friend, &c. With some General Instructions for Plaguing all your Acquaintance.
- London : printed for A. Millar, in the Strand, M.DCC.LIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,234p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Satire, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Jane Collier.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T33351.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|