An essay [electronic resource] : to demonstrate that contingent debts, cannot, by law, be ranked on estates sequestrated in terms of the statute, 23. Geo. III. cap. 18. Entitled, `` An Act ``for Rendering the Payment of Creditors more ``equal and Expeditious, in that part of Great ``britain Called Scotland, &c.'' By James Mcnayr, Writer.
- Glasgow : printed by David Niven, [illegible] 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,68p. ; 8⁰.
- Debtor and creditor -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Debtor and creditor -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T33435.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|