Esther, [electronic resource] : an oratorio, or sacred drama; with the last improvements by Mr. Handel: as it is perform'd at the Theatre Royal in Covent-Garden.
- London : printed for the executors of J. Watts; and sold by S. Hooper, the Corner of the New Church, in the Strand; and W. Griffin, in Catharine-Street, [1765?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Verse drama, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The libretto only, sometimes attributed to John Arbuthnot and Alexander Pope, with additions by Samuel Humphreys.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T33513.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|