The extent and limits of the subjection due to princes. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached On the 30th of January, 1746-7. Being the Anniversary of the Martyrdom of King Charles I. By a Country clergyman.
- London : printed for H. Pemberton, over-against St. Dunstan's Church, in Fleet-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,28p. ; 8⁰.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Anniversaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By James Butler of Royston, Herts.
Half-title: 'A sermon preached on the 30th of January, 1746-7.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T33892.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|