The fond mother's garland, [electronic resource] : composed of several excellent new songs. 1. The fond Mother. 2. The pretty Grey Hawk. 3. The Jolly Waggoner. 4. The Answer to the Jolly Waggoner. 5. The Gypsie Laddie. Licensed and entered according to order.
- [Newcastle upon Tyne? : s.n., 1770?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 12⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Newcastle upon Tyne.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T33977.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|