A copy of the poll [electronic resource] : Taken in Wide-Marsh, for the County of Hereford, On Wednesday the 24th Day of April, 1754, For the Election of Knights To Represent the said County, Before Giles Whiteall, Esq; High-Sheriff of that County; At which Election The Right Honourable the Lord Harley, Velters Cornewall, Esq; Robert Price, Esq; were Candidates.
- Standardized Title:
- Poll book. 1754
- Glocester : [s.n.], printed in the year, 1754.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
78,p. ; 4⁰.
- Elections -- England -- Herefordshire -- Early works to 1800.
Voting registers -- England -- Herefordshire -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Gloucester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The last leaf contains 'The names of the freemen of the City of Hereford ..'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T34155.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|