A dissertation concerning electricity. [electronic resource] : By J. T. Desaguliers, LL.D. F.R.S. Chaplain to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales. To which is Annex'd, A Letter from President Barbot perpetual Secretary of the Academy of Bordeaux, to acquaint him that his Dissertation had won the Prize proposed by that Academy to be given to the Person who should write best upon that Subject.
- London : printed for W. Innys, and T. Longman, M.DCC.XLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
6,,50,p. ; 8⁰.
- Electricity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and a final leaf of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T34640.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|