The distrest mother, [electronic resource] : a tragedy. Translated by Ambrose Philips, from the Andromaque of Racine. Adapted for Theatrical Representation, as performed at the Theatres-Royal, Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. Regulated from the prompt-books, By Permission of the Managers.
- Dublin : printed by Graisberry and Campbell, for William Jones, No. 86, Dame-Street, MDCCXCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
78p. ; 12⁰.
- French drama.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Adapted and translated by Ambrose Philips.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T34734.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|