The divorce [electronic resource] : a farce. In two acts. As it is performed at the Theatre-Royal, Drury-Lane. Written by the author of All the world's a stage.
- Dublin : printed by George Perrin, No. 10. Castle-Street, 1790.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
36p. ; 12⁰.
- English farces -- Early works to 1800.
Verse drama, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The author of All the world's a stage = Isaac Jackman.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T34770.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|