Donatus redivivus [electronic resource] : or, a reprimand to a modern church-schismatick, for his revival of the donatistical heresy of re-baptization, in defiance to the judgment and practice of the Catholick church, and of the Church of England in particular. In a letter to himself.
- London : printed for J. Roberts, at the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church history -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The dedication signed: Augustin Optatus.
Sometimes attributed to Charles Owen.
Price from imprint: Price 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T34836.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|